Sunday, July 27, 2014

My last Sunday :(

Sunday, July 27th
I slept in a lot today since I was out late last night.  I was going to go to a museum, but I really wasn't feeling it.  I once again went to the Tiergarten.  It is one of my favorite spots in all of Berlin.  We walked from the Brandenburg Tor to the Victory Column.  After that, we celebrated Colin's birthday at the Hard Rock Cafe.
I think one thing that I will miss from Berlin is how great the transportation system is- the trams, the bus, the city trains, and the underground trains.  Although it takes a little slower that say driving by car, there are so many different ways to go to one place.  I really will miss not driving, haha! In addition, since a lot of people take advantage of the public transportation, it is really cutting down Berlin's carbon foot print.  I wish Atlanta had a better metro system.  I know we have marta but it really doesn't go anywhere.

Anyways, I took Sunday pretty easy.  It was also uncomfortably hot and humid....blahh.  Not ready for Georgia weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment