Monday, April 20, 2015

Resurrecting My Blog

I haven't used this blog since my Study Abroad trip, and I really wanted to keep it up.  Since my life is changing pretty fast, I decided to continue this blog with a "new" objective.  

The original name for the blog was "CorrynInBerlin," but since I'm not in Berlin anymore, my new name is "MuchWunderlust."  Here, you can keep up with all of the crazy adventures I go on.

However, this blog isn't about my "party life" (or lack thereof), but more about how my life is revolved around my career and vice versa.

I posted on Facebook last month that I will be attending Northern Arizona University this Fall.  I hope to keep this blog up to date with what I learn, what I study, and where I go while earning my Master's degree.

I'm both excited and nervous about this move, but I cannot wait to see how I will grow academically at NAU.  

Stay tuned....

**Update 4/30/15** My blog name is now "TravelsWithMaps"....seems appropriate, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment